We are an independent, privately held specialty surfactants company committed to product innovation, and delivering proven products and solutions driven by our customer’s changing needs.
Our product portfolio consists of differentiated and multifunctional surfactants and chemistries including:
- low foam wetting agents
- water-soluble corrosion inhibitors
- metalworking specialties
- D’limonene emulsifiers
- acid, alkaline, & oxidizer stable surfactants & gelling agents
- environmentally sensitive products
For over 30 years, DeForest customers have been creating a variety of products with our specialty surfactants for the industrial, institutional, and consumer markets.
In addition to high quality products, we provide exceptional, rapid customer service including skilled technical and formulation assistance to a wide variety of customers.
Our locations include:
- Corporate Research & Development: Boca Raton, Florida
- Technical Service & Applications Laboratory: Macedonia, Ohio
- Primary Manufacturing: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Distribution Warehouses:
- North Carolina
We invite you to explore our website, or call us today to learn more about our “Solutions at the Interface.” We look forward to helping you solve your toughest formulation challenges!